Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

End of Semester Happenings

Well, to say the least... My last week as a freshman was interesting. I think I did well in most of my classes, I know I did well in English, Health, ASL Numbers, and intermediate ASL, the only class that I am slightly worried about it Physics, but I should at least get a B, I think...

I did a lot of talking with the Piano Man, Daniel, this week and he was simply amazing - I mean, he has the greatest advice and the kind of input that you'd think you'd hear from Yoda, only in a more modern tongue of speech and he is very tall and just a little bit more of a human than Yoda ever was... anyway... I realized this week what I was doing wrong and I have been working very hard to get the problem(s) fixed.

So lets see, what all do I want to say here???

I am not sure, but I think I'll come back later and post more...

No comments: