So, if you are a facebook friend of mine then you might have seen my post earlier then you might remember, among all of the various posts I made that I said, "I am sorely overdue for a blog-update... I have way too much on my mind, I just need to spew it all out onto my blog page." This post is in response to the thought I had when I saw the little status box, which has the words, "what's on your mind?" in it.
Some of the topics I hope to cover are... *drum-roll please*
- American Sign Language songs
- Adventures with the EAU Board
- Camp Spike and Wave planning
- Cuddling with a baby
- Deaf Culture
- Deaf TV
- Epilepsy awareness and education - Glenn Fenster vs. Joy Baher
- Frustration moments and Facebook wars
- Gag Policy for anti-gay-harassment
- Glee is good for you
- Lady Gaga's new album
- the NEW Epilepsy Association of Utah
- Prospects of Performing in London
- Quotes via twitter
- my Sister
- Summer School Teachers
- "Switched at Birth"
- Taylor Swift's "Mean"
- Working on capus
So, since that facebook post, my list has grown... and the actual blog-post, itself, hasn't really happened yet - I need to finish up schoolwork for summer block. However, if you are interested in anything that I've listed and want me to write more about it let me know and I will get on that first. Otherwise, this is a general guide to the posts that are soon to come (sometime in the future). ;)
Over and out!