Pages

Monday, December 3, 2007

Institute Boys - Part III

The News on Tom:
Alrighty you guys, to those of you who have been keeping tabs on the 'ship between Tom and I, I have some news for you. Between talking to him last Friday and today, I have found out what his intentions are.
Tom is the sort of guy who enjoys being selfless, it is his mission to care about others, particularly girls. He admits that in the apartment complex where he lives that he is the unofficial social worker. Basically, after putting in a long day at school and working until nearly midnight at Wal-Mart, he usually gets calls and texts from needy girls, wanting his help, sometimes they will show up on his doorstep as well.
Last night for example, a group of girls who are all very close friends started fighting over Tom and they failed to realize, as I did, that he has a girlfriend. So he was in the middle of all of these girls fighting over him and he wanted to fix it, so he stayed up until four o'clock in the morning, talking to one girl, then the other, and then another. He finished up his social-worker-therapy-sessions with his girlfriend, who apparently has suffered some serious abdominal trauma. Please don't get the wrong idea here; he snuck over to her house, just so he could hold her and try to ease any pain that she was experiencing.
I was shocked to hear that he had a girlfriend, because he outright flirts with me. I asked him about this and he said that he is just a flirt, that is the way he behaves around most girls. My chats with him did not come without some flirtation on his part, he proceded to take off my hat not once, but two times and the second time he proceded to muss my hair, which I found somewhat humiliating.
Anyway, readers, Tom is taken and I am not persuing him, so I think this will be the last time that I talk about him on here. I hope that this post answers all of your questions because I don't want to rehash them again.

I think that is all of the major news to be posted. I will PTYL

You are welcome to post a comment about what is here or whatever, have a great day readers!
~Holls

No comments: