Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Letter to Santa

November 1, is the first day that Christmas songs play on play on FM 100, with all of that Christmas swirling around I've begun to think about things I'd like Santa to bring me this year as well as things for my birthday, since it is in the same month. I am posting this letter here, because at this point I am sure that Santa is online, and I'd bet that it makes the whole list-thing go a lot faster.

Dear Santa,

This is Holly, remember me? I've been trying my very best to be a good girl this year and I just want to let you know that anyone who tells you any different is lying! Just be aware Santa, that I am using this same list for my birthday so I suppose you might have to watch to see which presents I get. There are a few that may be hard to come by, I suppose that as the world's children get older, the things that they ask for get harder for the little elves to make. Well, with that being said, Santa, here is the list.

Movies I'd like:
  • “Kung Fu Panda”
  • “Made of Honor”
  • “No Reservations”
Movies I'd like to See:
  • see “The Prince of Egypt”
  • “Pirates of the Great Salt Lake” (?)
  • see “Eagle Eye” – Dollar Theatre or Redbox is good
  • see “Twilight” in Theatres ☺
Music I'd Like:
  • “Made of Honor” Soundtrack or select songs
  • “Pirates of the Caribbean” 3 soundtrack
  • “Don’t Forget” Demi Lovato
  • “The Open Door” Evanescence
  • “Spirit” Leona Lewis
  • “Fearless” Taylor Swift
  • Select David Cook tracks (if available?)
  • Select Brooke White tracks (if available?)
  • Select Sara Barilles tracks
  • Select Maroon 5 tracks
  • Select Linkin Park tracks
Gift Cards I Like:
  • iTunes Gift Card
  • Megaplex gift card/package
  • Old Navy Gift Card
  • Target Gift Card
  • ShopKo Gift Card
  • Fabric Center Gift Certificate
Music Stuff:
  • Clarinet Cleaning from Riverton Music
  • New Synthetic Ligere Reed size 2.0-2.5
  • New Vandoren Cane Reed size 2.5-3.0
  • D-String for Guitar

Makeover… one or more of the following:
  • Manicure
  • Pedicure
  • Massage
  • Make-up that works for me and my face!
  • Herbal Essences Curly(or body…whatever special type…) Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Anything from Bath and Body Works
Various-ness:
  • The Slice (scrap-booking thing)
  • Orville Buttered Microwave Popcorn
  • A Brick of Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
  • A Bar of Hershey’s Chocolate
  • Anything from Claires or Icing
  • Twilight T-Shirt from twilightguy.com
  • New Heavy Duty Walking Sketchers
  • Jewelry Cleaning for my rings
  • ASL CTR Ring
  • A Date
  • A Boyfriend
  • Lunch with a friend
  • Money
Well, I think that about covers it, Santa. Thanks so much for taking the time to read it!


**NOTE: This letter is just for fun, but the wishes are true.


Anyway, this was just to get back into the Christmas Spirit and revert back to the thought process of a child. Make comments, ask questions, and please make your own list and letter for Santa!

No comments: