Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

If No One Will Listen






















Can One Artist Answer ALL of These Questions?

I saw this on my sister's blog (a loooong time ago). Looked fun, so here you go!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.

Your Artist: Kelly Clarkson

Are you male or female: Miss Independent
Describe yourself: Ready

How do you feel about yourself: You Thought Wrong
Describe where you currently live: Impossible
The first thing you think of when you wake up: Be Still
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Where Is Your Heart
Your favorite form of transportation: Just Missed The Train
Your best friend is: Already Gone

Your favorite color is: Behind These Hazel Eyes
What’s the weather like: Sober
If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: What's Up Lonely
What is life to you: My Life Would Suck Without You
What is the best advice you have to give: Don't Let Me Stop You
If you could change your name, what would it be: Whyyawannabringmedown (that was just for giggles)
Your favorite food is: All I Ever Wanted
How I would like to die: Save You
My soul’s present condition: Beautiful Disaster
The faults I can bear: Haunted
How would you describe your love life: The Trouble With Love Is
What are you going to post this as: If No One Will Listen

1 comment:

Christine said...

Nice. I like this tag. It's a good one. And yes, I'm listening! :)