Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Scrapbook

So, I have talked about putting up a few pix so here is a photo update...














Christine and I, in the backyard, before the "Best of Both Worlds" Concert.












Miley Cyrus (AKA Destiny Hope Cyrus) and...













The Jonas Brothers: Nick, Joe and Kevin









Me in my favorite UV beanie and my scrumptious Parson's Bakery birthday cake. Happy 19th Birthday to me!!!


Below are some pictures from our adventure to snowy downtown SLC when we went to see and hear the "Bells on Temple Square.
Crossroads Mall used to be here, construction is in progress. I miss the mall.











Standing next to the reflection pool in front of the SLC Temple. Can you see the little candles on the reflection pool?














This is the view, inside the conference center from where we sat. It is decorated with a Christmas style. Note the trees and the snowy village on the stage.









Christmas Dance 2007!
Last December I went with some good friends from high school to the Holiday Dance, half of the group are alumni and the other half are seniors. We had a marvelous time! This picture is at my friend's house, after games, and dinner.

No comments: